ABOUT THE COMPANY
DMAC Architecture is an Evanston based group of designers and architects working on architecture, interior design, graphic design and custom furniture design projects. With more than 20 years of experience in the Chicago Area, DMAC Architecture specializes in hospitality projects, having worked on casinos, restaurants, retail and hotels internationally, amongst others.
At DMAC, we believe it project generates its own style, finding fundamental to identify the distinguishing elements that go from the largest scale to the smallest detail. This prevents us from imposing a preset style and find the real soul of each building, a philosophy that has lead DMAC to be an award-winning architecture firm.
We are currently seeking for a full-time Senior Architect Designer with 8 years or more of experience in the Architecture industry with a particular emphasis on restaurant design and other hospitality projects. This position entails:
- Design and review of architectural and engineering plans, specification and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Collaboration with sub-contractors
- Familiar with current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and
methods of application
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings associated with building construction or improvement projects
- Strong interior background
- Experience in hospitality projects: restaurants, hotels, fitness, and salons.
- Involvement in all phases of the design process and construction management, and the ability to
- Understanding of Construction Details
- Capacity for working on several projects at once
- High Proficiency with Revit is a must
- Keen on work with physical models
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email you resume as a PDF attachment, along with a cover letter, portfolio and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org